Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Street Art.

Hello my Chic Friends. I always admire how people can spend hours doing graffiti on the streets and never or almost never got cut by the police! such an amazing talent most of them have, I think they should get credit for it.  I love pairing this cobalt blue pants with prints here or stripes because I feel that it brings the color to life. I began to get more and more comfortable wearing heels (before I just couldn't, I was a sneakers/boots kind of girl) all the time and I am loving it. Besides, I look much taller and lean! and thats a plus. Shall we see.....

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Siempre he admirado a las personas que pasan horas haciendo graffiti en las calles y nunca o casi nunca los cacha la policia! Tan buen talento que muchos de ellos tienen y no reciben el crédito que merecen. Amo ponerme estos pantalones azules con prints aqui or rayas porque creo que hace relucir más el color. Estoy empezando a sentirme cada vez más cómoda en tacones (antes no podía hacerlo, era una chica de tenis/botas) los uso todo el tiempo y me gusta. Además, me veo mucho más alta y delgada, y eso es una ventaja. Vamos a ver.....









Top: H&M | Pants: Hot Topic | Clutch: Aldo | Rings: Cohoes
Sandals: Colin Stuart | Watch: Avon | Sunnies: H&M


Hope you are having a great week.

Espero que esten teniendo una semana estupenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment