Happy Shopping my Chic Friends! =)
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Hello my Chic Friends. This is one of the simplest outfit to pull off because it is just a one piece garment, but that does not mean it can't be tricky as you will feel that you cannot do much with it!. Nevertheless, it gives you the time to play with accessories, add another piece of clothing and voliá! You will have a different look. Nowadays, you can find rompers in different styles, prints, and fabrics just be careful because if you are a curvy woman like me you need to show your hourglass figure (most of the time with a belt) to accentuate your curves and not look sloppy or baggy (unless that is what you want to achieve). Here I am showing you how some celebrities, style goddess (girls with style!) and bloggers wear theirs.
Sunday, July 28, 2013
Because I had a big bag (for the minimal clothes I was wearing) & a bunch of necklaces I decided to wear only a ring (and my wedding ring) on my arm, so I do not look overwhelm.
Hope you had an amazing and chic weekend!
Peplum: Bisou Bisou | Lace Shorts: Marshalls | Bag: Nine West (old)
Sandals: Colin Stuart | Ring: Domaine Designs | Necklaces: Gift, Anne Klein & Guess
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Hello My Chic Friends. Hot summer days, summer vacations, and do not know what makeup to used? Here I have my must have for this hot weather! Regardless if you are going to a desert island or just running errands all day like I mostly do. Shall we see.....
- Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30: I was trying Laura Mercier and Nars at the same time (samples from Sephora) to see which tinted moisturizer was better, and I feel that Nars was by far the best. Not only has more SPF to protect my face from the sun but it gives my skin a better coverage.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Kit: If you are like me, this is something that you cannot live without. I have not try this yet, but I have heard some many good reviews about this product that I am craving it, especially for my future vacation. When you said waterproof, I say hallelujah! it is something that you can go into the pool or do workouts without feeling face naked because you brows are defined and not washed out.
- Kat Von D Lock-it Concealer: One of the best out there! if you are looking for a good coverage/waterproof concealer this is definitely what you need to get. This girl knows what she is doing.
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Lipstick SPF 15: When I purchased this product I was a little bit skeptic because it was pricey for a lipstick but I really love the color for summer (#13 Peach Passion) The first time I try it I was hooked! It is so creamy and gorgeous on my lips that I wore it for an entire week (and that's very, very rare on me) Even though I still think it is on the higher price, you can at least get one instead of three or four from the drugstore if you know that you are going to used it a lot.
- Urban Decay Setting Spray: Oh yes, this product is a must in your makeup vanity or purse, or beach purse! I prefer the All-Nighter Long Lasting because I am an everyday makeup geek and/or if I am going to a concert/club/lounge I need it to stay put!
- L'oreal Power Volume Collagen Mascara: Waterproof is the way to go when it comes to mascara! I can give this product an A+ for staying even when I am all sweaty by doing Zumba. The only way that I can take off this baby is with eye remover and that my chic friends is a real waterproof mascara.
- M.A.C. Fluidline Gel Liner: I had tried some many gel liners and by far this is the best that I have come to. The only downside is that it did not came with a brush.
Do you have any makeup essentials when it comes to the hot summer weather? Please let me know so I can try it out!
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Hello my Chic Friends. There are times when a woman needs to feel comfortable in order to achieve all of her duties. Today was mine! I wore my perfect for walking oxfords with a navy chinos which I folded so I had a more casual/relaxed look. Also, to give the outfit a more summery feel, I wore my floral shirt. I think any flowery garment its perfect for the warm season.
Shirt: Forever 21 | Chinos: Aeropostale | Belt: Calvin Klein
Bag: H&M | Oxfords: Skechers | Necklace: Avon
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Hello my Chic Friends. As I see my life changing by things that I never thought of. I asked myself, How is it that you are still naive of it? I mean, I am not getting younger but I do getting wiser and calmer. Why do I say this?- I remember being 21, I was a typical young and rebel kid who did not care about others, it was my one way or the highway, drink until you passed out, and eat whatever you want without caring much about my health or how it was going to affect me at the end. Well, we all had been there (or still are there!).
My priorities had changed so much from that age until now and I still making some more, for example, exercise (which I never did before) and try to eat as healthy as possible. Not only it will help me get in shape (after having my two boys) but after my Father and most of my family had died from illnesses due to being overweight or not eating the right type of food, I set my goals to try to be a more positive person when it comes to eat what is good for your body and toss what is not. Today is my Father's 10 years anniversary of his death due to heart problems. He died so young and I do not want my kids to go through something like that, and besides I do want to see my grandchildren!
Top: Forever 21
Necklace: Domaine Designs
Sunday, July 21, 2013
Hello My Chic Friends. Jessica's not only has one of the most amazing bodies in Hollywood right now, but she is Mrs. Timberlake! One of the hottest papasitos in the music industry. Like many of you, if you are my age of course, watched her on the TV Series 7th Heaven. Who did not love her blonde locks and sporty style? I know I did!. But her recent look (brunette and bangs) has make me wonder, what hair color/style she cannot rocked?
After 7th Heaven was done she began acting, movie acting. She began in the film Ulee's Gold but when I officially started watching her again was in the movies Summer Catch and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Jessica's Style is casual and down to earth but when she needs to play dress up, she always nailed it! Let's see some of her looks.
With her Hottie Husband, Justin Timberlake.
Which look was your favorite? -Not including the hubby! Hahaha.