Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dear Summer; No more rain, please....

Hello my Chic Friends. Hope you have an amazing summer day like me. It was about time, we had rain almost the entire week. As soon as I saw the sunlight I prepared my house (clean it up) and then got dressed for the day! I had this thought in my mind of wearing this gorgeous top with my jeggings the entire week and today was finally the day. I did not wear any jewelry (just my wedding ring & earrings) because my baby boy who turns one tomorrow (tears in my eyes) was sleeping and I did not want it to wake him up. Shall we see....

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Espero que hayan tenido un dia maravilloso como lo tuve yo. Ya era hora, porque casi la semana entera se la pasó lloviendo. Tan pronto vi los rayos del sol prepare mi casa (la limpié) y despues me cambie de ropa! La semana entera tenía en mi mente que me iba a poner esta hermosa blusa con mis jeggings y finalmente había llegado el dia. No me puse ninguna joyería porque mi hijo pequeño quien cumple un añito mañana (con lágrimas en los ojos) estaba dormiendo y no quería levantarlo. Vamos a ver...







Top: Urban Outfitters | Jeggings: American Eagle | Wedges: Windsor
Bag: Aldo 




No comments:

Post a Comment