Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The CFDA Awards 2013

Hello my Chic Friends. Last night was the biggest awards in the Fashion industry, The CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America) and as you know I have to dig and look for my favorites. Here are my ten best dressed and ten of my not so favorite because they could do more for the event!. By the way, it is ironic that some of my least favorite are designers! I meant if you have the ability to make such a nice, good looking, breathtaking garment why not dress to impress? I don't know maybe its just me. Shall we see......

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Anoche fue uno de los premios más grandes en la industria de la moda, el CFDA (Municipio de Diseñadores de Moda en América) y como ya saben, empecé mi búsqueda para encontrar mis favoritas. Aqui les traigo mis diez mejores vestidas y las diez no muy favoritas ya que creo que habían podido hacer mejor elección para el evento!. A propósito, me encuentro irónico que algunas en mi lista de que no son mis favoritas son diseñadoras! Quiero decir, si ellas tienen la habilidad de crear una prenda bonita, que luce bien, que le roba el aliento a cualquiera porque no vestirse para impresionar? Tal vez soy yo, no se. Vamos a ver.....

My Favorites/ Mis Favoritas

Ashley Madekwe in Cushnie et Ochs

Diana Sanchez

Ellie Kemper in Naeem Khan

Ireland Baldwin in David Meister

Juliette Lewis in Zac Posen

Nicole Richie in Marc Jacobs

Alessandra Ambrosio

Kerry Washington in Jason Wu

Olivia Palermo in Dennis Basso

Sofia Vergara in Herve L. Leroux

My not so Favorites/Mis no muy Favoritas

Jemima Kirke

Kay Unger

Linda Evangelista

Marina Abramovic in Givenchy

Rachel Roy

Tracy Reese

Cody Horn in Michael Kors

Mary Alice Stephenson

Teresa Palmer in Yigal Azrouel

Vera Wang



 I will like to know who was your Favorite/Least Favorite of the Award?

Quisiera saber cual es tu Favorita/NO Favorita de los Premios?




No comments:

Post a Comment