Friday, June 7, 2013

CMT Music Awards 2013.




Hello my Chic Friends. I am not a big fan or a fan at all of country music, well I will say I like the song, I Will Wait by Mumford & Sons or Need You Now by Lady Antebellum, but that is about it!. Now that does not means I will not search and pick up my favorites of the red carpet. Here are my best and worst dressed of the night.

Hola mis Amigos Chic. No soy una gran fanática o totalmente fan de la música country, bueno puedo decir que me gusta las canciones I Will Wait (yo esperare) por Mumford & Sons o Need You Now (te necesito ahora) por Lady Antebellum, pero eso es todo lo que me gusta en música country!. Ahora bien, eso no implica de que no iba hacer mi búsqueda y escoger mis favoritas de la alfombra roja. Aqui les traigo las mejores y peores vestidas de la noche.


My Favorites/ Mis Favoritas

AnnaSophia Robb in Georges Chakra Couture

Carrie Underwood in Edition by Georges Chakra

Jana Kramer in Pavoni

Kimberly Perry in Oday Shakar

Kristen Bell in Zuhair Murad


My worst/ Mis peores

Janelle Arthur (I know that is country music, but honey you could wear your boots performing and not on the carpet!) -My Opinion.

Kellie Pickler in Tacori

Lisa Marie Presley

Miranda Lambert

Sheryl Crow


Now is your turn to pick your Best & Worst of the CMT Music Awards?

Ahora es tu turno de escoger tu Mejor & Peor de los Premios de la Música CMT?




No comments:

Post a Comment