Sunday, June 30, 2013

Eagle.



Happy Sunday my Chic Friends. I am very excited because today is the second new episode of True Blood! Are you a fan of the HBO Serie too? Anyways, I felt the need of wearing jeans (very weird need!) and the reason I said this is because I hate jeans in the summer. I feel they are sticky and do not let me breath!. I paired them with my orange peplum top and gold flats so I could run around the city with my boys.

Feliz Domingo mis Amigos Chic. Estoy bien contenta porque hoy es el segundo episodio de la nueva serie True Blood! Son ustedes tambien fan de esta serie en HBO? Cambiando de tema, sentí que tenía la necesidad de ponerme jeans (una necesidad rara!) y la razón que digo esto es porque odio usar jeans en el verano. Siento que se pegan mucho al cuerpo y no me dejan respirar!. Me los puse con mi blusa peplum de color naranja y unos zapatos bajos de color oro, para así poner caminar por la ciudad con mis chicos.







Top: Bisou Bisou | Jeans: American Eagle | Flats: Steve Madden
Bag: Aldo | Watch: Windsor

No comments:

Post a Comment