Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Critics Choice Television Award 2013.

Last night was the Critics Choice TV Awards, and I was so happy when I read that The Big Bang Theory had won because it is one of my favorites shows. Also Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones (My husband's favorites) won too. Here are my favorites/not so of the night.

Anoche fueron los Premios de Critics Choice TV Awards y yo no podia estar mas contenta cuando lei que  The Big Bang Theory habĂ­a ganado porque es una de mis series televisivas favoritas. Tambien gano Breaking Bad y Game of Thrones (las favoritas de mi esposo). Aqui les tengo mis favoritas/menos de la noche.

My Favorites/ Mi favoritas

Cat Deeley in Monique Lhuillier

Elisabeth Moss in Red Valentio

Emmy Rossum in Naeem Khan

Maria Menounos in Marchesa (My favorite)

Sarah Paulson in Carolina Herrera

My Least Favorites/ Menos Favoritas

Carrie Preston in Issa

Casey Wilson

Kaley Cuoco in Paule Ka (good lord! she has an amazing body and she choose this?)

Laura Carmichael

Lily Rabe

which celebrity is your favorite?

Cual celebridad es tu favorita?

No comments:

Post a Comment