Saturday, June 1, 2013

Printed Sandals

Long Time no see you my Chic Friends. Its been wonderful here in Rhode Island (weather-wise) and I was so happy that I could wear my new printed sandals. I bought them at the end of last week and even though I want it to wear last weekend, I did not have the guts. Why? -I was in NYC and believe me, you do not want to wear heels unless you live there and are used to it. On the other hand, I love pencil skirts and I think it was the perfect time to do it and while going on the casual side, I paired it with a tank top. By the way, these babies are so comfortable that you will think you are walking in flats! I got a feeling these sandals are going to be my new staples during the summer. Shall we see......

Hace mucho tiempo que no los veo mis Amigos Chic. Ha estado bello aqui en Rhode Island (tiempo climático) y yo estaba tan feliz porque ya podía ponerme mis sandalias con prints. Las había comprado para fines de la semana pasada y aunque quería usarlas no tuve las entrañas de hacerlo. Porque? - Iba para la ciudad de New York y creanme que no van a querer usar tacones al menos que vivan en la ciudad y ya están acostumbrados. Por el otro lado, me gustan muchos las faldas al estilo lápiz y creo que era el tiempo justo para usarlas y para irme por el lado más casual me puse una franela. A propósito, estas niñas son tan cómodas que pensaran que están caminando en zapatos bajos! Tengo un presentimiento de que estas sandalias van hacer mis favoritas durante el verano. Vamos a ver.....








Tank-Top: Loft | Pencil Skirt: Victoria's Secret | Sandals: Dollhouse
Bag: Aldo | Necklace: Domaine Designs | Sunnies: Jessica Simpson


Hope you ALL are having a amazing weekend.

Espero que TODOS ustedes estén pasando un asombroso fin de semana .

No comments:

Post a Comment