Friday, May 10, 2013

Eye Outfit II

Hello my Chic Friends. Like I said Yesterday, another eye appointment outfit thanks to the new rule in the clinic! Today I wore a more comfortable shoes because after the pregnancy I was trying to get myself into a healthy lifestyle which means, more healthy foods, try to do morning walks, and as I was having the best time of my life (3 weeks straight doing walks,Yay!) my left knee and my right foot start to bother me!. Yeah, hopefully by Monday is okay so I can start again. Therefore, this weekend it is going to be flat-shoes weekend! Well, maybe if my husband takes me to some nice place on Saturday (you know, mother's day!) I put on some heels! Shall we see the outfit....

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Como les dije ayer, gracias a la nueva regla de la clínica tengo otro vestuario! Hoy use unos zapatos más cómodos porque después del embarazo estaba tratando de llevar una vida más sana, lo que significa comida saludable y caminar por las mañanas pero mientras estaba teniendo mi mejor momento (3 semanas de corrida caminando,Yay!) mi rodilla izquierda y el pies derecho empezaron a dolerme! Si, solo espero que para el Lunes ya esten bien y pueda empezar otra vez. Por lo tanto, este fin de semana será de zapatos bajos! Bueno, tal vez si mi esposo me lleva el Sábado a un lugar bonito (ustedes saben, Dia de las Madres!) me pondré zapatos de tacón! Vamos a ver.....







This unknown guy wanted my husband to take a picture of him and then asked why he was taking pictures? Hahahaha I found it so funny that I have to posted it here!

Shirt: American Eagle | Pants: Hot Topic | Belt: Calvin Klein
Oxford: Skechers | Bag: Aldo | Bracelets: from Colombia, Guatemala
Watch: Francesca's

Let the party begins because it's Friday!!!

Que empiece la fiesta porque es Viernes!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment