Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Chevron Skirt

You must know that I love, love..... pencil skirts!. Today I wanted to wear my chevron pencil skirt with a peplum top. I think the two pieces together looked modern and chic, just the way I like it! and of course to make the outfit more polished I wore my nude pumps. Shall we see.....

Ustedes tienen que saber que yo amo, amo..... las faldas al estilo lápiz!. Hoy quería usar mi falda chevron con una blusa peplum. Creo que las dos juntas dan un estilo moderno y chic, justamente como me gusta! y claro tenía que ponerme los zapatos color carne para que el vestuario sea más refinado. Vamos a ver.....







Top: Bisou Bisou (JCPenney) | Pencil Skirt: Windsor | Pumps: Bakers
Clutch: Cohoes | Cuff: F21 | Necklace: Local Store

Yeah, I know what are you going to say; "you need a tan ASAP!" But I don't like it, unless I am at the beach and then I turned red! hahahaha

Sí, ya sé lo que me van a decir, "necesitas un tan ASAP!" pero no me gustan, al menos que yo esté en la playa y entonces me pongo colorada! jajajajaja




No comments:

Post a Comment