Sunday, June 9, 2013

Celebrity Style; Kate Beckinsale


Good Sunday my Chic Friends. This London hottie has been declared as one of the most sexiest and beautiful women in the world by People and Esquire Magazines. I first began watching her in the movie Brokedown Palace next to actress Claire Danes. Nonetheless, when I really laid my eyes on her was in my favorite movie Underworld and Van Helsing. Yes I LOVE horror, dark, vampire movies (I was a goth/metal chic a couple of years ago). Her beauty, styling and acting make her my celebrity Style Girl of this week. Shall we see.....

Buen Domingo Amigos Chic. Esta mamasita de Londres ha sido declarada una de las mas sexis y hermosas del mundo por las revistas People y Esquire. Empecé a verla primero en la película Brokedown Palace junto a la actriz Claire Danes. Sin embargo, cuando en realidad me enfoque en ella fue en mis películas favoritas Underworld y Van Helsing. Si, YO AMO las películas de horror, oscuras y de vampiros (Yo era una chica goth/metal hace par de años atrás). Su belleza, estilo y carrera hacen que ella sea la chica Celebrity Style de esta semana. Vamos a ver......




















What do you think about her style? -What do you love more about her?

Qué creen ustedes de su estilo? -Qué es lo que más acerca de ella?




No comments:

Post a Comment