Thursday, June 6, 2013

A pop of Yellow.

One of the things that I love summer time is that I can play with more colors. Every time I wear this yellow pants my mood gets happy! I do not why? It does not happen with other bright colors. By the way, I DO love black! It is on my top of the color list but during those hot days I think is better to change up a little bit, don't you think? What is your favorite color, I do want to know?

Una de las razones por la que amo el verano es que puedes jugar con más colores. Cada vez que me pongo este pantalón amarillo mi humor está más contento! No se porque? esto no pasa con los demás colores radiantes. Por cierto, yo AMO el negro! este color es el primero en mi lista de colores pero durante los días calientes creo que es mejor cambiar un poco de color, no creen ustedes? Me gustaria saber cual es su color favorito?







T-Shirt: Gap | Pants: Loft | Heels: Rampage | Bag: Michael Kors
Watch: Avon | Sunglasses: Jessica Simpson



No comments:

Post a Comment