Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tony Awards 2013.

Hello my Chic Friends. Two days ago was the Broadway's Tony Awards and I have my best and worst from the event. I will make this very short because I am late for my therapy and I did not want to leave without posting it. I have more to come today!. So, shall we see....

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Hace dos días atrás fueron los premios de Broadway llamado Tony. y aqui les tengo mis mejores y peores del evento. Hare este post bien cortito porque estoy tarde para mi terapia y no quería irme sin poner nada. Tengo mas post para hoy!. Vamos a ver....

My Best/ Mis Mejores

Angela Bassett in Theia

Anna Kendrick in Donna Karan Atelier

Condola Rashad

Jane Krakowski in Escada

Sigourney Weaver in Michael Kors

My Worst/ Mis Peores

Carolee Carmello

Cicely Tyson

Kristine Nielsen

Laura Osnes in Randi Rahm

Maura Tierney


Who was your favorite/ least favorite of the night? -Do you have a celebrity that is not on the list?

Quien es tu favorita/ menos favorita de la noche? -Tienes una celebridad que no esta en la lista?




No comments:

Post a Comment