Saturday, June 8, 2013

Is it sunny, is it cloudy?


Hello my Chic Friends. Today was a crazy one because it was sunny and then it turned cloudy, therefore I was not sure what to wear. I remembered that I had not show you what I wore on my cousin's Baby shower a couples of weeks ago. I love this blouse because I feel so chic, its lightweight and I know I can wear it any season!. I never imagine I was going to love Loft's Store trousers. They are very well made and my booty looks nice in them! Hahahaha. Now, at the baby shower I wore a sandals and the reason I changed it was thanks to the weather. I do not know if you are like me, but I hate getting my feet wet when I am wearing sandals.

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Hoy fue un dia loco porque estaba soleado y después se tornó nublado. por eso no estaba segura de que me iba poner. Me recordé que no les había enseñado lo que use en el baby shower de mi prima hace ya par de semanas atras. Amo esta blusa porque me hace sentir tan chic, es ligera y la puedo usar en todas las temporadas!. Nunca pensé que me iban a gustar tanto los pantalones de la tienda Loft. Están bien fabricados y mis pompis lucen bien en ellos! jajajaja. Ahora bien, para el baby shower me puse unas sandalias y la razón del cual los cambie hoy fue gracias al clima. No se si ustedes son como yo, pero odio mojarme los pies cuando estoy en sandalias.

My Hubby was making laughed and I was trying to be more serious. Thanks Honey ;)

I gave an applause to Jessica Simpson for making such a high heel so comfortable.






Top: Loft | Trouser: Loft | Pumps: Jessica Simpson | Bag: Aldo
Watch: Windsor | Ring: F21 | Earrings: Aldo & (holes) Hot Topic


Hope you ALL are having a wonderful weekend.

Espero que TODOS ustedes estén pasando un fin de semana maravilloso.

No comments:

Post a Comment