Thursday, June 20, 2013

Celebrity Style; Anne Hathaway

Hello my Chic Friends. I do not know why, but this week celebrity Style Girl reminds me of Audrey Hepburn. Maybe is because of her chic and cute outfits. Anne Hathaway's face its gorgeous and thanks to her now I am thinking of cutting my hair (she looks better than ever with her pixie cut!).You might have seen her on the Disney movie, The Princess Diaries. Nevertheless, I began watching her on the film The Devil Wears Prada, then in Tim Burton's movie, Alice in Wonderland. My favorite movies with the actress are, Love and Other Drugs and One Day. By the way, I have not seen Les Misérables yet, but it's in my movie list. Now shall we see her style........

Hola mis Amigos Chic. No se porque, pero la chica celebridad de esta semana me recuerda a Audrey Hepburn. Tal vez sea por su estilo chic y lindo. La cara de Anne Hathaway es hermosa y gracias a su nuevo corte de pelo, ahora estoy pensando en cortarme el mio (ella se ve super mejor despues de su corte pixie!). Tal vez la han visto en la pelicula de Disney, The Princess Diaries. Sin embargo, yo empeze a verla en la pelicula The Devil Wears Prada, despues en la de Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Mis peliculas favoritas en las que ella participo son, Love and Other Drugs y One Day. A proposito, todavia no he visto a Les Misérables, pero esta en mi lista de peliculas que tengo que ver. Ahora, vamos a ver su estilo........











With her husband/ Con su esposo









What do you think about her style?

Que piensan acerca de su estilo?

No comments:

Post a Comment