Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Favorites Looks from the Cannes Film Festival 2013

Hello my Chic Friends. I have compile my most favorites looks from the Cannes Festival of this year. I think all celebrities and the stylists did their best to make them look glamorous throughout the entire festival but lets be honest, we are not going to like/love what everybody choose to wear. Therefore, I shall present to you my most favorites.

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Yo he reunido los vestuarios que me han gustado más del Festival de Cannes de este año. Creo que todas las celebridades y los estilistas hicieron lo mejor para que estas lucieran glamorosas durante todo el festival pero vamos hacer honestos, no todos lo que decidieron usar a nosotros nos va a gustar/querer. Por eso, les presento a ustedes mis mejores.

Alessandra Ambrosio in Roberto Cavalli 

Audrey Tautou

Barbara Palvin

Carey Mulligan in Dior

Dita Von Teese in Elie Saab

Fan Bingbing in Elie Saab

Isla Fisher in Oscar de la Renta

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior

Kristin Scott Thomas in Armani Privé

Liya Kebede in Roberto Cavalli

Marion Cotillard in Christian Dior

Nicole Kidman in L'Wren Scott

Sonam Kapoor in Dolce & Gabbana

Zhang Yuqi in Ulyana Sergeenko

Zoe Saldana in Valentino

Zhang Ziyi

Who was your most favorite of the Cannes Film Festival?

Quien fue su favorita en el Festival de Cannes?



No comments:

Post a Comment