Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Outfits:: Summer's Favorites

Hello my chic friends. It's the beginning of Autumn and even though I love this time of the year, I wanted to do a recap of my favorite looks of this past Summer! Like always the posts are going to be listed below the photo in case you want to know what am I wearing, or just want to see more pictures of the look. Don't forget to tell me which outfit is your favorite.

Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic. Es el comienzo del Otoño y aunque amo esta temporada del año, queria hacer un resumen de mis looks favoritos del Verano! Como siempre los post estaran debajo de cada foto en dado caso de que quieran saber lo que llevo puesto o si solamente quieren ver mas fotos de este.. No se olviden en decirme cual atuendo en el favorito de ustedes.


June /Junio






July /Julio






 August /Agosto





Thank you for reading!!

Gracias por leer!!



No comments:

Post a Comment