Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fall Transitions; Shorts





Hello My Chic Friends. One of the things that we are always looking for, especially people like myself who lives in cold and warm weather is how to make some garments wearable from Summer to Winter. Here is an example. I took this denim shorts and paired it with a black thigh to make it more appropriate for Fall. Everything else I keep it classic and fun (can you spot my cat ears?). I love this look because I can go grocery shopping, take my son to school, and even I can go to school or in case you are going to one, you can definitely wear this!. What do you think about this outfit?

Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic. Una de las cosas que siempre estoy buscando, especialmente para personas como yo que viven en lugares donde hace calor y frio, es como usar mi ropa de Verano para Invierno. Aqui les tengo un ejemplo. Tome estos mahones cortos y me los puse con unas medias negras para que fuera mas apropiado durante el OtoƱo. Todo lo demas lo deje clasico y divertido (pueden ver mis orejitas de gato?). Me encanta este look ya que puedo ir al supermercado, llevar a mi hijo a la escuela y hasta para yo ir a la mia, en dado caso de que ustedes vayan a una, definitivamente ustedes pueden vestirse asi!. Que opinan de mi atuendo? 







Top: Loft (Similar) | Jacket & Shoes: Zara | Shorts: AE
Bag:Michael Kors | Watch: Diesel | Necklaces: F21 & Hubby's Gift


No comments:

Post a Comment