Tuesday, September 9, 2014

White Booties




Hello my Chic Friends. I have been in the look for some ankle booties and when I found this one (on sale) I was more than happy. The style is amazing and the color, perfect!. The only problem is that it's too narrow at the front, but I am thinking that if I wear it a couple of times it stretch out. I will let you know if these babies are only for a dinner date or to walk through the mall!. 

Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic. He estado en busqueda de unos botines y cuando me encontre con estos (en venta) me puse bien contenta. El estilo me esta increible y el color perfecto!. Mi unico problema es que el frente es estrecho, pero pienso que si los usos para de veces se ancharan. Les dejare saber si estos pequeñines son solamente para una cita a cenar o para caminar por el mall!.








Top: Forever 21 (Similar) | Pants: Loft (Similar) | Bag: H&M
Booties: Aldo | Watch: Michale Kors (Similar) | Necklace: J.Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment