Monday, July 21, 2014

Dot Sandals



Happy start of the week my beautiful friends!. Its been a really nice weather here in RI, so good that I can still wear my jeans (I hate wearing jeans during hot season). Nevertheless, I feel it is not so good to take my boys to a water park. Hopefully it starts to get warmer or else I will have to wait until we go to our family vacation. 

Spanish: Feliz empiezo de semana mis amigos maravillosos!. El clima aqui en RI ha estado bien rico, tan bueno que todavia puedo usar mis mahones (odio usarlos cuando esta caliente). Sin embargo, siento que todavia no esta tan caliente como para llevar a mis chicos al parque de agua. Solo espero que la temperatura comience a calentarse mas o sino vamos a tener que esperar a las vacaciones familiares. 








Top: Victoria's Secret (Similar) | Jeans: American Eagle | Sandals: Shoedazzle
Bag: Kate Spade New York | Watch: Bulova | Lipstick: Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Fuchsia Pink 


No comments:

Post a Comment