Monday, September 8, 2014

Oversized White Vest


A casual look that is clean and simple! That's what I have been loving lately. I love this white vest so much because like I said before is simple and you can paired it with anything, which means you will going to see it more often on the blog. What do you think about this outfit? 

Spanish: Un look casual que luce simple y limpio! Eso son los estilos que ultimamente me estan gustando. Me encanta este chaleco blanco ya que como dije anteriormente, es simple y lo puedo combinar con todo lo que quiera lo que significa que lo veran mas seguido por el blog. Que piensan de mi vestuario?







Vest: Zara | Top: Victoria's Secret | Jeans: Gap (I ripped) |
Pumps: Shoedazzle | Bag: Asos | Lipstick: YSL Rouge Volupté in #13









No comments:

Post a Comment