Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Printed Clutch


There are times when all I want to wear is black. Now, if you see my last outfit here you will see what I am talking about. This time I want a more trendy look. Something classic and yet comfortable, that's when this shoes comes to the picture. I love the style (it's so kick ass) with the faux leather that I decided to wear more feminine accessories like this beautiful clutch & pearl necklaces.  What do you think about this look? 

Spanish: Hay momentos en lo que solamente quiero vestirme de negro. Si ven mi ultimo vestuario aqui se daran cuenta de lo que hablo. Esta vez quise un look mas en tendencia. Algo clasico y a lal vez comodo, ahi es cuando vienen estos zapatos a la foto. Amo el estilo que tienen (son tan chulos) y con el pantalon de imitacion de cuero quedan estupendos, por esto decidi usar accesorios mas femeninos como esta bellisima cartera y unos collares de perlas. Que piensan de este look?









What I am wearing

 Shirt: Ann Taylor (Similar) | Faux Leather Pants: H&M | Clutch: Aldo
Shoes: Zara | Watch: Michael Kors | Necklace: Local | Lipstick: MAC in Media






No comments:

Post a Comment