Monday, June 16, 2014

Flower Pants


Happy Monday my beautiful friends!! Today is a very especial day. It's my baby boy's birthday!! I feel that time its going so fast and my kiddos are growing way too quickly, nevertheless I feel so blessed to have them in my life and to give me the opportunity to grow as a person. Being a mom ROCKS!!!!

Spanish: Feliz Lunes mis amigos maravillosos!! Hoy es un dia muy especial. Es el cumpleaños de mi niño pequeño!! Siento que el tiempo esta pasando aceleradamente y mis hijos estan creciendo rapidamente, sin embargo me siento bendecida por tenerlos en mi vida y por darme la oportunidad de hacerme crecer como persona. Ser madre ROCKS!!!! 








Top: Asos (Similar) | Jeans: AE (Similar) | Bag: Kate Spade
Pumps: Calvin Klein via HauteLook | Watch: Michael Kors 

No comments:

Post a Comment