Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Yellow Sandals


I have been a high heels lover for a very long time, therefore I have been in all types of situations when in comes to be as high as the sky. I have sandals/shoes that I categorized as my dinner ONLY accessory because I cannot wear them for more than 3 hours (with drinks). Now, this yellow sandals are another story!. I can walk in them for hours and will not feel tired nor painful on my feet and for me that's a good pair of shoes regardless of the brand and the price. Well, I call it priceless!!!

Spanish: Desde hace tiempo he sido amante al zapato de tacon alto, por eso, he estado en diferentes situaciones cuando se trata de estar tan alta como el cielo. Tengo zapatos/sandalias que he categorizado como un accesorio para cenar SOLAMENTE ya que no los puedo usar por mas de 3 horas (y bebiendo). Ahora bien, estas sandalias amarillas son otra historia!. Puedo caminar con ellas por horas y no me siento cansada ni mis pies me duelen y eso para mi significa un buen zapato, sin importar de que marca sea o el precio que tenga. Bueno, para mi no tiene precio!!!







Shirt: J.Crew | Shorts: Gap | Sandals: Shoedazzle
Bag & Watch: Michael Kors 



No comments:

Post a Comment