Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Welcome September!


Hello Gorgeous! We have just entered my favorite month, yes September is when I celebrate my birthday!. And the way I see it my day it's going to be a hot one due to the high temperature that we are having here in RI. I guess that outfit that I have in mind will not longer be acceptable for that night!.

Spanish: Hola hermosas! Acabamos de entrar en mi mes favorito. si Septiembre es cuando celebro mi cumpleaƱo!. Y de la forma que estoy viendo, ese dia va hacer bien caliente  porque estamos teniendo altas temperaturas aqui en RI. Yo creo que el atuendo que tenia en mente para esa noche no va!. 







 Top & Short: Loft (here & similar) | Sandals: Victoria's Secret (Similar)
Watch: Diesel | Clutch: Aldo (Similar)





No comments:

Post a Comment