Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wine Coat.








Sweater: J.Crew | Skirt: Asos | Coat: Express (Similar)
Boots: Nine West (Similar) | Gloves: Clarks

I do not know about you, but I have enough of this snow and cold. Yes, it is gorgeous to see the snow falling, even romantic in some way but what you got after it is a bunch of bloody mud, ice dirt and an impeccable coldness. Here I am trying to take some photos of what I was wearing that day and the cold breeze was killing me!. Hahaha for the love of fashion, I think mother nature is trying to tell us something and we are not listening!.

Yo no se ustedes pero creo que ya es suficiente con esta nieve y este frió. Si, es hermoso ver caer la nieve y en alguna forma romántica pero después de caer lo que queda es un lodo, hielo sucio y un frió imperdonable. Aquí estoy yo tratando de tomarme las fotos para enseñarles lo que llevaba puesto ese día y la briza friolenta me estaba matando!. Jajaja por el amor a la moda, creo que la madre naturaleza nos esta tratando de decir algo y nosotros no les estamos prestando atención!.



No comments:

Post a Comment