Friday, January 17, 2014

Pastels.


who says that you cannot wear pastel colors during the winter season? -Nowadays, fashion is all about breaking the rules, which is something I love to do. Well, I don't want to get arrested or anything like that but this....this I can handle. I decided to wear light colors form head to toe and to tell you the truth I am really loving it.

Quien dijo que no puedes usar los colores pasteles durante la temporada de invierno? -Hoy en día, la moda se trata de romper con las reglas, cosa que me encanta hacer. Bueno, no es que quiera que me arresten o algo parecido pero esto..... esto lo puedo manejar. Decidí usar colores claro de pies a cabeza y para decirte la verdad, me fascino.









Sweater: Forever 21 | Pants: Loft | Pumps: Aldo Shoes
Clutch & Sunglasses: Aldo | Necklace: Fina's Salon (NYC)

I hope your weekend is full with love and happiness!

Espero que el fin de semana les sea llego de amor y felicidad!


No comments:

Post a Comment