Monday, January 27, 2014

Best & Worst Dressed of the Grammys 2014.

Hello my Chic Friends. Sunday night was all about music and even though I was a little bit disappointed about most of the performances (my favorites were Metallica & Pink) I watched the entire show. Here are my best and worst of the Grammys.

Hola mis Amigos Chic. La noche del Domingo consistió en la música y aunque estuve un poco desilusionada en casi todas las presentaciones (mis favoritas fueron Metallica y Pink) mire el show completo. Aquí les traigo mis mejores y peores de los premios Grammys.


My Bests/ Mis Mejores

Beyonce in Michael Costelo 

Chrissy Teigen in Johanna Johnson 

Katy Perry in Valentino

Kelly Osbourne in Badgley Mischka

Taylor Swift in Gucci


My worst/ Mis peores


Ashanti

Kaya Jones

Nadeea Volianov

Stevie Nicks

Zendaya

Who was your best & worst dressed of the Grammys Awards?

Quien fue tu mejor & peor vestida de los premios Grammys?



No comments:

Post a Comment