Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday Trend; Blue.


May I say that I cannot wait for Spring to arrive!. The other day I was at a drugstore looking for my favorite eye liner (in black) because mine was almost empty and I came to an aisle that was full of nothing. I asked the lady who worked there and she told me that all the Spring makeup was going to be in display late in the afternoon. As I saw her with a bunch of new makeup products I could not help but to look at all the blue cosmetics (from different brands) that were everywhere. There was blue eye shadows, blue eye liners, and blue mascaras. I got home after not finding what I was looking for in the first place but with my mind thinking in one thing only, blue!. Here I have different styles on how to rock the newest trend!.












My picks



  1. Dior: Diorshow New Look Mascara in Bleu New Look Blue
  2. Urban Decay: Eyeshadow in Haight-Mermaid Blue-Shimmer
  3. NYX Cosmetics: Glam Liner Aqua Luxe in Azure
  4. NARS: Larger than Life long-Wear Eyeliner in Rue Saint Honor-Deep Royal Blue
  5. Lime Crime: Opaque Lipstick in No She Didn't.
  6. Maybelline: Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Tenacious Teal
Happy Shopping my Chic Friends!!.




No comments:

Post a Comment