Thursday, January 30, 2014

Denim on Denim.


I have been wearing this style a couples of times now but it always seems that my life is so busy that I forgot to take photos of it. I love this look because its comfortable yet chic, therefore, its so me!. We got at least 2" of snow and all I can see is Spring (well, in my mind). How is your weather behaving where you live?

 Spanish: He estado usando este estilo ya hace tiempo pero parece que mi vida esta tan ocupada que no había tenido tiempo en tomarme las fotos. Amo este look ya que es cómodo y al mismo tiempo chic, por eso es mi estilo!. Tuvimos como 2" de nieve y lo único que podía ver era la primavera (bueno, al menos en mi mente). Como se esta comportando la madre naturaleza en donde viven?






Coat: Forever 21 | Denim Shirt: J.Crew | Jeans: AEO 
Ankle Boots: Nine West (Similar) | Clutch: Aldo



No comments:

Post a Comment