Saturday, January 11, 2014

Best Dressed from the People's Choice Awards 2014

Hello my Chic Friends. In this post I will show you my five best dressed at People's Choice Awards' Red Carpet. This time I only choose to do only my best but if you want me to continue to post my worst dressed as well, please let me know!. Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Este post es para mostrarles las cinco mejores vestidas en la alfombra roja de los premios de People's Choice. Esta vez decidí solamente hacer las mejores pero si ustedes quieren que continúe poniendo también a las peores vestidas, por favor déjenme saber!. Espero que estén teniendo un maravilloso fin de semana. 

Allison Williams in David Koma

Jennifer Hudson in Kaufman

Nina Dobrev in Jenny Packham

Sandra Bullock in Peter Pilotto

Jessica Alba in Jason Wu

Who was your favorite of the night?

Quien fue tu favorita de la noche? 






No comments:

Post a Comment