Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Plaid.


Plaid is one of the trends for this season. This time I am wearing the pattern in a skirt, and to make the look more fun I paired it with a bright sweater. Also, I wanted to create a rock and roll style so I decided to imitate Jerry Only (bassist from the Misfits) hairdo!. I hope you are having an amazing week so far!.

Tartan es una de las tendencias de esta temporada. Aquí, estoy usando este estampado en una falda y para que el look sea mas divertido me puse un suéter de mangas largas con color radiante. También quería crear un estilo rock and roll por lo tal decidí imitar el peinado de Jerry Only (bajista de la banda Misfits)!. Espero que estén teniendo una semana maravillosa!.










Sweater: J.Crew | Skirt: Windsor | Belt: Bebe | Shoes: Asos
Necklace: Lady G Lux | Bracelets: HotTopic (HerehereLady G Lux
Watch: Bulova (Similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment