Monday, January 13, 2014

Best and Worst Dressed of the Golden Globes 2014.

Hello my Chic Friends. Last night was the Golden Globes Awards and as always I share with you my best and worst dressed of the event.

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Anoche fueron los premios Golden Globes y como siempre aquĆ­ les presento mis mejores y peores vestidos del evento. 

 My Best Dressed/ Las mejores vestidas

Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive

Helen Mirren in Jenny Packham

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior

Kate Beckinsale in Zuhair Murad

Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren


My worst Dressed/ Las peores vestidas

Edie Falco in Lavin (It does not fit properly)

Emma Watson in Dios Couture (too simple for this type of event)

Greta Gerwig in Donna Karan Atelier (too much, it looks bad)

Jessica Lange (she is so pretty I do not understand why she decided to wear this assemble)

Julia Roberts in Dolce & Gabbana ( too blah for an amazing actress)


Who was your best & worst of the night?

Quien fue tu mejor & peor vestida de la noche?

No comments:

Post a Comment