Sunday, January 19, 2014

Long Blazer.


Its been a couple of weeks since I was looking for a long blazer!.Thanks to Zara I found it. It was everything I was hoping for, the quality, the style, the fabric, and the color. Also, it was my first purchased from this store and I know it won't be the last!. There is a huge sale righ now and I suggest to you to go and visit the website! Happy Shopping my Chic Friends!.

Desde hace algunas semanas he estado en búsqueda de una chaqueta larga!. La encontré gracias a la tienda de Zara. La chaqueta es todo lo que esperaba que fuera, la calidad, el estilo, la tela y el color. También fue mi primera compra en esta tienda y sé que no sera la ultima!. Ahora mismo hay una gran oferta y les sugiero que vayan y visiten la website! Felices compras mis Amigos Chic!.







Blazer: Zara | Top: Loft | Pants: AE | Boots: Aldo
Bag: Aldo | Necklace: J.Crew 


No comments:

Post a Comment