Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Leather Skirt.


This outfit, minus the shoes (I wore different ones) was what I wore on Thanksgiving dinner. I know its been a long time since then, but I did want it to show you because I loved the look. Leather and pencil skirts are trends that never go out of style, so I know I will be using this little piece of garment a lot!.

Este vestuario, sin incluir los zapatos (use otros diferentes) fue lo que use para la cena del día de acción de gracias. Se que de eso ya hace mucho tiempo, pero quería mostrarles el look porque me encanto. El leather y las faldas al estilo pencil son tendencias que nunca pasan de moda, por eso sé que estaré usando mucho esta pequeña pieza.








Top: Loft | Pencil Skirt: Windsor | Shoes: Zara
Bag: Windsor | Watch: Michael Kors | Necklace: Lady G Lux


No comments:

Post a Comment