Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Current Obsession; Jumpsuits.


This particular piece of clothing has been the more difficult for me to find. Not because I cannot find it at the stores or online. No. My problem is the fitting. I am very picky when it comes to clothes and if I don't feel good in it and love how my body looks I will not buy it!. I have tried so many and at different price range (from $19.99 to $199.99) and nothing had satisfy my like and I think that is the reason why it has become my obsession! Here are some of my favorite street styles.

Esta pieza de ropa en particular ha sido bien difícil de encontrar. No porque no se encuentran en las tiendas ni en el Internet. No. El problema es por como me queda. Yo soy muy exigente cuando se trata de comprarme ropa, si no me gusta como me queda y no amo como mi cuerpo luce, no lo compro!. Ya he tratado muchos de esta pieza de ropa y a diferentes precios (desde US$19.99 hasta $199.99) y no me han gustado, ya hasta creo que por eso  es que se ha convertido en una obesion. Aquí les muestro los estilos que me gustan.















-If you know any store that you might think I can find one, please let me know! I will appreciate it!

-Si saben de alguna tienda donde ustedes creen que yo pueda encontrar uno, por favor déjenme saber! Les estaré eternamente agradecida!.





No comments:

Post a Comment