Monday, January 6, 2014

Stars.







Sweater: Forever 21 | Coat: Forever 21 (Similar) | Shirt: J.Crew | Pants: AE 
Boots: Nine West (Similar) | Bag: Michael Kors | Necklace: H&M

I am not the type of person to wear layers and layers of clothing during the winter season, but its been horrible here in RI!. I found this star sweater from Forever 21 in the back of a pile of clothes and I knew my outfit as going to be created around it. The fabric is so strong that you will feel warm with it, nevertheless, I felt it was not enough so I style it with a polka dots shirt underneath it. I kept everything else neutral because I want the sweater to be the star of the look!.

No soy del tipo de personas que durante la temporada de invierno usa una capa de ropa arriba de otra , pero ha estado horrible aquí en RI!. Encontré este suéter de mangas largas de la tienda de Forever 21 detrás de una pila de ropa y supe que mi vestuario se iba a basar alrededor de el. La tela es tan fuerte que cualquiera se siente calentito, sin embargo sentí que no era lo suficiente lo que me llevo a ponerme una camisa de lunares por debajo de el suéter. Todo lo demás lo use en colores neutros para que este fuera la estrella del look!.




No comments:

Post a Comment