Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Billboard Latin Music Award 2013

Hello my Chic Friends. Last Thursday was the Billboard Latin Music Award! and like always I bring to you my favorite and least favorite of the night. I love the Latino Awards because I love to see all these beautiful curvy women wear sexy clothes. Now, some of them go way too far on the sexy department but let me show you the ladies that make the good and the not so good list! Shall we see....

Hola mis Amigos Chic. El jueves pasado fueron los Premios Billboard de la Música Latina! y como siempre yo les traigo mis favoritas y no muy favoritas de la noche. Me gusta mucho los Premios Latinos porque amo ver a todas esas hermosas mujeres con curvas vestirse sexy. Ahora bien, algunas se van demasiado sexy en ese departamento pero déjenme mostrarles las chicas que están en la lista buena y en la no muy buena que digamos! Vamos a ver...


My Favorites/Mis Favoritas


Catherine Siachoque


Cynthia Olavarria


Gaby Espino


Leslie Grace


Maritza Rodriguez


Michelle Vargas


Paulina Rubio


My not so favorite/Mis no muy Favoritas


Adamari Lopez


Beatriz Monroy


Gabby Villabuena


Martha Pabon


Rashel Diaz


Rosario Flores


Yancelen Rivera


Can you tell me who was your favorite and your least favorite??

Me pueden decir cual fue su favorita y su menos favorita??

No comments:

Post a Comment