Thursday, May 16, 2013

Never say Never, and I'm not talking about Mr. Bieber!



What a really nice Title to start! hahahaha The reason is that if you follow me on Facebook here you would know that I have been against Denim Shorts for a long time! Now, let me explain something, I do still hate denim shorts BUT what I don't like is how "some" people/celebrities like to wear them! I mean, if they are shorts shorts at least wear it on the beach, a cruise, a pool, a lake, but not on the streets. Maybe I am getting to old for that type of trend and I just want you to remember that this is just MY OPINION!.
-In order for me to feel more chic with this shorts I wore a blouse with a blazer and some black tights! very easy to wear and still looks chic! Shall we see....

Que buen titulo para empezar! Jajajaja La razon es porque si me sigues en Facebook aqui se daran cuenta de que estoy en desacuerdo desde hace mucho con los pantalones cortos de jeans! Ahora bien, dejenme explicarles que todavia odio esos pantaloncitos PERO lo que no me gusta es como "algunas" personas/celebridades los usan! Lo que quiero decir es que si son muy cortitos al menos ponganselos en la playa, un crusero, en la piscina, un lago pero no para andar en la calle. Tal vez me estoy poniendo mayor para ese tipo de moda, y quiero recordarles que esta es solamente MI OPINION!.
- Para yo sentirme mas chic con los jeans cortos, me puse una blusa con una chaqueta y unas medias pantis negras! Es mas facil de usarlos y no pierdo mi look chic! Vamos a ver.... 











Blazer: Forever 21 | Blouse: Love Culture | Shorts: American Eagle
Bag: Michael Kors | Shoes: Tahari | Earrings & Belt: F21

Remember tomorrow is Friday! Yay.......

Recuerden que mañana es Viernes! Yay.......



No comments:

Post a Comment