Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day




Hello my Chic Friends. First of all happy mother's day to all the beautiful, hardworking, single/attached mothers around the world! I know in others countries is not mother's day but I want to say it to all of you out there! My husband was taking me with the boys to have a nice and fancy dinner but due to the fact that is a holiday, YES a holiday because today everybody in RI was out celebrating, we ended up eating in Texas Roadhouse Restaurant. I wanted to wear a skirt or a dress but I opted for a more comfy chic-look because I was going to have dinner with the boys and you know what does that means!! Peplum is still on trend and I love this color especially with the burgundy and red lipstick!. I paired my outfit with a nude pumps and I was ready to go out the door. Shall we see....

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Primeramente, felicidades en el dia de las madres a todas las mujeres hermosas, trabajadoras, solteras/acompañadas que hay en el mundo entero! Se que en otros países hoy no es el dia de las madres pero como quiera quiero felicitarlas a todas! Mi esposo me iba a llevar a mi y los niños una rica y  lujosa cena pero por el motivo que era un dia de fiestas, SI un día festivo porque todas las personas en RI estaban celebrando, terminamos comiendo en Texas Roadhouse Restaurant. Yo quería ponerme una falda o un vestido pero decidí usar un vestuario más cómodo y chic porque iba a cenar con los niños y ustedes saben lo que eso significa!! Peplum sigue estando de moda, aparte de que me gusta mucho el color especialmente con el rojo vino y un lápiz labial rojo!. Use mi zapatos de color nude y ya estaba lista para salir de la casa. Vamos a ver....








Peplum: Forever 21 | Pants: H&M | Pumps: Bakers
Bag: Aldo | Necklace: Local 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and lets welcome the new week with a positive attitude! 

Espero que hayan tenido un fin de semana maravilloso y vamos a darle la bienvenida a la nueva semana con una actitud positiva!


No comments:

Post a Comment