Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pink Pants

Its was the perfect day to wear something bright!. The reason? It was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. outside, nice weather, and very sunny (just the way I like it) so, I decided to wear my bright pink jeans with a flowy stripes top and sandals. It is good to wear sandals and let the feet breathe for a day!

Era el dia perfecto para ponerme algo llamativo!. La razon? Estaba H.E.R.M.O.S.O. afuera, buen clima, y bien soleado (como a mi me gusta) por eso decidi usar mis pantalones de jeans en rosado chillon con una blusa suelta de rayas y sandalias. Es bueno ponerse sandalias y dejar que los pies respiren por un dia!














Top: Loft | Jeans: American Eagle | Sandals: Colin Stuart 
Necklace: Domaine Desings | Clutch: Aldo | Glasses: Ray-Ban

Hope you all are having a wonderful week so far!

Espero que  hasta ahora esten pasando una semana maravillosa!

No comments:

Post a Comment