Monday, May 13, 2013

Purple Rain.

Hello my Chic Friends. I am really enjoying this type of weather (not too cold, not too warm) and because I need to do some errands I did not want to wear a jacket nor a sweater. If I did, I was going to be all sweaty and I hate that but it was not so hot that I can put on some tank top or T-shirt and not feel cold at the end! Jajajaja How complicated am I? So, I wore this beautiful top by Loft. It is loose but still looks chic and the color is gorgeous! I paired with my old jeans, Yes I bought them when before I got pregnant with baby #2. The shoes I am wearing are to die for because they are on trend and better yet, they are very comfortable! Shall we see......

Hola mis Amigos Chic. De veras que estoy disfrutando de este clima (ni muy caliente. ni muy frío) y como tenia que hacer diligencias no quería usar una chaqueta o un suéter de mangas largas. Si lo hacía iba a sudar y odio eso, tampoco estaba tan caliente para usar una franela o un suéter de mangas cortas porque me iba a dar frío al final!! Jajajaja Y yo, soy complicada? Entonces, me puse esta blusa preciosa de la tienda Loft. Es floja pero luce chic y el color es hermoso! La use con mis jeans viejos, Si los compre antes de haber salido embarazada del bebé #2. Estos zapatos son para morirse porque están de moda y mejor aun son bien comodos! Vamos a ver......







Top: Loft | Jeans: American Eagle | Bag: Michael Kors
Shoes: Isola | Necklace: Domaine Desings | Hat: Husband


No comments:

Post a Comment