Monday, May 20, 2013

Billboard Awards 2013

Hello my Chic friends. As many of you know, last night was the Billboard  Awards and even though I couldn't watch the red carpet (I have to set everything up for my boy to go to school!). This morning I began my search to see what the celebrities wore for the event. I would say, I was not expecting that much from the awards, maybe it was not my cup of tea but nevertheless I bring to you my favorites/ least favorite of the night. Watch out because I can smell Lady Gaga wanna be and some partial nudity!

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Como ustedes sabrán, anoche fueron los premios Billboard y aunque no pude ver la alfombra roja (tenía que preparar todo para la escuela de mi hijo!). Esta mañana empezo mi busqueda para ver lo que las celebridades usaron en el evento. Quiero decir, que no estaba esperando mucho en los premios, tal vez no es de mi gusto pero como quiera les traigo mis favoritas y no muy favoritas de la noche. Tengan cuidado porque me huele a personas impersonando a Lady Gaga y algunas con desnudez parcial.

My Favorites/ Mis Favoritas


Jennifer Lopez


Emmy Rossum


Kimberly Perry


Nikki Minaj


Selena Gomez


Taylor Swift


Hayden Panettiere


My Least Favorite/ Mis no muy Favoritas

Andy Allo

Madonna


Carly Rae


Jenny McCarthy

Ke$ha

Nayer

Z-lala

 -Which celebrity was your favorite/Least favorite if the event?

-Cual celebridad fue su favorita/ no muy favorita del evento?



No comments:

Post a Comment