Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Gladiator Sandals



This weather has been behaving for the last couple of days! It's been gorgeous outside and I was ready to take my gladiator sandals for a ride. My husband bought this sandals as a birthday gift a long time ago and I still love them. I want it wear them with jeans because every time that I had used them is either with a dress or a skirt. I think it looks very nice! Don't you think? Let's see the entire outfit and then you can tell me!

  En los ultimos dias el clima se ha estado comportando muy bien! Afuera a estado maravilloso y yo estaba preparada para sacar a pasear mis sandalias gladiadoras. Mi esposo me las compro en mi cumpleaƱos hace mucho tiempo ya y todavia las amo. Queria ponermelas con pantalones jeans porque siempre que las uso me pongo o un vestido o una falda. Creo que se ven bien bonito! No les parece? Vamos mejor a ver el atuendo y despues me dejan saber!









Top: Loft | Blazer: H&M | Jeans: American Eagle
Bag: Aldo | Sandals: Bakers | Watch: Windsor | Earrings: Aldo & Hot Topic




No comments:

Post a Comment