Thursday, May 9, 2013

Eye Outfit.



Finally I decided that today, a rainy day was perfect to go to get my eye exam. Well, I dressed casual chic (jeans, top, boots) I wore a hat because of the weather. Nevertheless, I could not get my test done because I need to make an appointment for that! Yeah, before I did not have to. I guess tomorrow will be another eye outfit post! Hahaha.. By the way, are you like me who hates to make appointments in a place that you did not have to before?

Finalmente hoy, un dia lluvioso decidi que era el dia perfecto para hacerme el examen de los ojos. Bueno, me vesti casual chic (jeans, blusa, botas) me puse un sombrero por como estaba el clima. Sin embargo, no pude hacerme el examen porque necesitaba hacer una cita! Si, antes no necesitaba hacerlo. Me imagino que mañana sera otro post para el vestuario del examen de los ojos! Jajaja.. A proposito, acaso ustedes son como yo, que odia hacer citas en un lugar donde antes no habia que hacerlo?







Top & Blazer: H&M | Jeans: American Eagle | Hat: Bakers
Boots: Nine West | Bag: Aldo | Necklace & Cuff: Local Store

Remember that Tomorrow is Friday.....Yay!!!

Recuerden que mañana es Viernes.....Yay!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment