Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Beauty Report; Bright Lips




I imagine you already have or start your Spring/Summer shopping. Now, If you are like me, it means that you focus more on clothes, shoes and accessories (necklace, bags, rings) and not on makeup, well sometimes!. As I go thru magazines and celebrities news programs, I have found myself looking at the lips, why? they are so bright and fun to look at that I decided to do a beauty post about it! Yes, bright colors on the lips are the wow factor for this hot season. I believe you have see me wearing some on my last posts, have you? - if not, go check it out! The best thing about this beauty trend is that you can find it anywhere from a drugstore to a more chic store like Sephora! Shall we see.....

Me imagino que ustedes ya empezaron o van a empezar sus compras para la primavera/verano. Ahora bien, si se parecen a mi, significa que se enfocaron más en las ropas, zapatos y accesorios (collares, bolsas, anillos) y no en el maquillaje, bueno algunas veces!. Mientras chequeo las revistas y los programas de noticias de las celebridades, me encontré mirandole sus labios, porque? son tan brillantes y divertidos que e decidido hacer un post de belleza acerca de ellos! Si, los colores brillantes en los labios es el factor wow en esta calurosa temporada. Yo creo que ya me han visto usándolos en los post anteriores, acaso lo han visto? - Si no es asi, vayan y chequenlo! Lo mejor de esta tendencia es que lo puedes encontrar en cualquier sitio desde una farmacia hasta en la tienda más chic como Sephora! Vamos a ver.....


Rachel Mcadams

Kristen Stewart

Alexa Chung

Kelly Osbourne


Emma Stone


Jessica Alba




Rihanna


Solange Knowles







Happy Beauty Shopping!

Felices Compras de belleza!

No comments:

Post a Comment