Friday, February 1, 2013

Mix and Match

Hello my Chic Friends; Sorry for my lack of pictures that I am going to post today, but it was getting too dark and I did not want to take photos inside my house. Why? Because it was a mess! Yes, I say it! Nevertheless, the most beautiful mess that I love to see; lots of shopping bags that is! Hahahaha
My husband had a Doctor's appointment and it was going to take a few hours. Well, I left him there and went to the nearest Mall that I found. Imagine; Me by myself (and my little one of course) in the center of a bunch of stores? Good Lord just help me! ;) Of course I was a happy little girl! Now back to my outfit, I decided to wear my new F21 booties which I loved with a pair of skinny with a kick jeans "That is what American Eagle called them" but I think it is almost like a hippy jeans (Tight and then a little flare at the end) I paired with a T-Shirt because I knew I was going to be trying things on and a cute jacket, Just to spice things up! Shall we see.....




I told you it was not going to be a lot of pictures! But I hope that you like it.

Jacket: Forever21 | T-Shirt: H&M | Jeans: American Eagle
Booties: Forever21 | Bag: Style & Co. | Necklace: Guess

4 comments: