Saturday, February 2, 2013

Neon Lips.

Hello my Chic Friends. I did not know why the pictures came out a little bit dark or if it was my husband fault because I was pushing him to take the photos before we went out! and he did not care about it!. The point is, I did not like them that much but still want to post it because I really love the outfit! On Friday, I was looking for a MAC Lipstick in the color Pink Pigeon, but the lady at the counter at Nordstrom told me that it was a limited edition and they did not have it! Sh!t.. I replied in my mind hehehe. So, I ended up buying this gorgeous pink color, it really looked like Neon pink (But I don't care, I love it) called Candy yum yum. By the way I bought another one from the nicki Minaj Collection called Nikki 2! So, stay tune and you will see it! maybe tomorrow or Monday. Now back to my outfit, I wore all black with a little bit of sequin, Shall we see......






When my husband saw me in shorts, he was like; Really, are you that crazy to wear shorts when it feels like 10 outside? Hahaha I laughed and told him that's the reason why I was wearing tights and also I would not be walking on the streets! So, what's the point of not wearing shorts in winter time? -Stay warm and always chic my Friends.

Blazer: bought in NYC
Top: Cohoes
Shorts: Forever 21
Tights: Walgreens
Shoes: Tahari via TJ Maxx
Bag: Michael Kors
Necklace: Forever 21
Lipstick: Candy Yum Yum by MAC Cosmetics

9 comments:

  1. Thank you! Of course I will follow on blogloving and Facebook too! But right now I do not have lookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet black combination, and such a great bag!

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lipstick! Looks beautiful..

    Ciska

    www.mywoodenshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you My wooden shoes. I do really love this lipstick too!

      Delete
  4. love the look :) the bag & blazer are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the look :) the bag & blazer are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete