Monday, February 4, 2013

It's all about the Jacket!

Hello my Chic Friends, It's a cold day today. Therefore, I pull out one of my almost chunky sweater just to feel a little bit warm. I have planned this outfit in my head for weeks (Yes, I am that type of girl) and today was the perfect day to wear it. Everything simple with a pop of sequin, just like the latest post but instead of having it on the shorts, I chose a blazer. Shall we see my winter Outfit!








 It has been really cold up in here in Rhode Island and I just keep thinking of spring time and of course summer!. Now let me tell you that I DO love winter season but when the weather its so cruel, I start thinking of water parks, and so. Just the thought of it, makes me wanna take a flight to a Caribbean Island and stay all day at the beach! Yes, I wish. Hope you start the week with the right foot!.

Sweater: Sister Gift
Blazer: Forever 21
Trouser: H&M
Shoes: Bakers
Clutch: Aldo
Necklace: Forever 21 
Lipstick: MAC in Nikki 2

No comments:

Post a Comment