Thursday, February 7, 2013

Celebrity Style; Dita Von Teese.

Hello my Chic Friends. I am feeling much better today, therefore I begin searching for my Celebrity style girl!. Dita Von Teese, is a burlesque who has been in the fashion eye because of her retro look, femininity, elegance and sexiness. She was married to Artist and Rocker Marilyn Manson and was the face of french liquor, Cointreau. With a clothing line, a couple of books under her sleeves, and being fateful to what you believe in and love, I present to you Dita Von Teese.

















Hope you all are having a Wonderful week as for myself, I am waiting for a Blizzard tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Neat рοst. Тherе's an issue along with your website in internet explorer, could test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a large component of people will pass over your great writing because of this problem.

    My website; Learn More Here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anonymous, I'll tell my husband about it! I really appreciated.

      Delete